"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June Report~350 Blocks Project

Wow! Here we are on July 1st.
How did this happen?

Things were busy in my
Hidey Hole in June
and I do have some blocks to report.

First,
I made the blocks for my "Hot, Hot, Hot" Quilt
and put the top together.


20 Blocks




I also made the two June blocks for "Gravity."



I also made this baby quilt for a friend.
I'll count this as 25 blocks since some were really easy and fast to make.




My latest project will be made from these blocks.
These are Snowball Pinwheels and plain Snowball blocks.



There are 48 of these.

My June total is 95 blocks!
The total number of blocks for the year is 268.
Woohoo!!
It has been a fun and productive month in the
quilting department.

 

1 comment:

straythreads said...

Wow you have been busy!!! I love months like that but then the new month comes and I wonder where it went. Better than being bored.
have a great 4th