"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Leaving on a Jet Plane...

I will be incommunicado for a while
as my husband and I take a trip to celebrate our
30th Wedding Anniversary!

I'm going to try to set up some posts to go out while I'm gone.
We'll see if it works.
:)
We start off here...my birthplace.
I moved when I was a year old and have not been back,
so I'm excited to see the beautiful city of
San Diego, CA

Of course I will be visiting a quilt shop while I am here...
In Ramona, CA.
How awesome is that??

Have a great weekend everyone!
Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Libby in TN said...

I hope you're going to Rosie's Calico Cupboard! Plan to buy an extra suitcase to carry home your purchases! Love, love, love SD!

Needled Mom said...

San Diego is gorgeous. Be sure to visit Rosie's quit shop too.

Churn Dash said...

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. I hope you and your husband have a great trip.
Helen

Lara B. said...

Ramona in a quilt shop in Ramona...hahahah you have to get a photo!
Have a beautiful trip and a wonderful celebration of your anniversary!

Teresa in Music City said...

I hope you and your husband are enjoying your Anniversary travels - congratulations!!! Your ocean posts the past few days while you are traveling have been wonderful - I'm enjoying them very much! And I'm hoping you'll post pics of the quilt shop in Ramona LOL!!!