"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

2014 has been a pretty productive year for me.
This year found me making a lot of little things
for my church's bazaar,
AND
I was able to add some bigger finishes to the list, too.

Here is a little collection of some of what went out from
my "Hidey Hole" in 2014.


I look at this collage and am so thankful for the
Multitudes of fabric and patterns available to us today.



I have a big project planned for 2015
and we will see if I can pull it off.
In order to do this, I am going to have to be
disciplined and organized
and not allow my quilting ADD to rule.


To help the process along,
Santa brought me a new toy for Christmas!


I don't know if this will help make the cutting faster,
but it should be more accurate.
It will be fun to play with this and see what comes forth.
For those of you who have the "Go"...
which dies do you tend to use the most?


May 2015 be filled with much joy, peace and good health
and may all of your quilting goals be met!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Lara B. said...

Hi Ramona! Isn't it so much fun to see that collage of your creations gathered together? They all are beautiful and you should be so proud!
I have a Baby Go! and use it mostly for making heirs out of scraps... The plan being to someday make a hexie quilt. I know people tend to love their Gos. Have fun!