"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Recycled Clothing Quilt Week

I've noticed a theme this week...
Yesterday I posted the finish of the quilt top made from

Today I am working on a t-shirt quilt for my daugther.

I enjoyed making the men's shirt quilt much more!

This quilt is going to be WILD!!


I've cut all of the shirts and added stabilizer to the backs.
This way they won't stretch!
I'm using graph paper to help me know how large to cut the
fill in pieces.
 

One section is sewn together.
I'm not loving it, but will let it sit for a while before
deciding to change anything.

I'm hoping it will be a Christmas gift for my oldest daughter.
The top should be finished, but probably not the quilting.


Happy Quilting!

3 comments:

Libby in TN said...

More power to you. I pray the day never comes when someone asks me for a T-shirt quilt!

Lara B. said...

They all go very well with each other Ramona!
I am laughing and agreeing with Libby's sentiment!

Needled Mom said...

I think it is going to look great. I did my first t-shirt quilt a couple of months ago and have done three more since. I think the worst part is applying the fusible to the fabric.