"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday, Monday

Another week has flown past us,
but it was a productive week!

I was able to finish binding the second of four quilts
I picked up from my Long Arm Quilter the week before last.
This time of year I REALLY like binding quilts...
they keep me warm as I am stitching!


As mentioned before, this is about half of the blocks made from a kit
I purchased at my LQS.  I didn't want the huge quilt and decided to
make two smaller lap quilts.


I really enjoyed making this pattern.
 

This will be put away until someone needs a 
quilt to cheer them up or keep them warm.

 



Please visit Patchwork Times to see what others are
working on this week.

Happy Quilting!

12 comments:

Kat Scribner said...

This is a lovely quilt, so country and cozy appealing.

Podunk Pretties said...

I agree with Kat! All that quilt needs is a good book and a cup of hot chocolate.

Judy D in WA said...

What a cozy quilt! It's always nice to have that quilt ready for when someone needs it.

Sylvia said...

Lovely design! I love binding, it means that I have finished a quilt!

Kate said...

Lovely quilt. Even the colors project a feeling of warmth.

Jayne Honnold said...

Oh my, what gorgeous simplicity! I am afraid I might have to be a copycat. Someone will be thrilled to receive it!

Churn Dash said...

In a week I am exchanging puss in the corner blocks with friends. I didn't really like the layout in the magazine that the swap was developed from, but I love your quilt and I will probably do the same. Now I just need to work out how many squares and triangles I will need.

I was away on vacation so I've missed seeing a few posts (the internet was pretty slow). I loved the VCU quilt you are making. I don't think I persuade my son to give up his shirts for one.

Chantal said...

Beeeeaaaauuutiful quilt!! Congrats on a lovely finish.

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I love the warm, rich colors in this quilt

Kevin the Quilter said...

Very beautiful! Is this "Second Hand Clothes" by chance? I am working on a pattern by this name that is virtually identical to your's! This makes me want to get'r'done now! LOL

Jeanne said...

Love this quilt! And by splitting up the amounts, you get a bonus quilt!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful quilt and the colors are wonderful!