"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, October 17, 2014

Froggie Went a Courtin'

A while back I made an Army of Frogs
for the Fall Bazaar at my church.


 

While I was putting these together,
a number of people asked for one to be held for them.

Therefore, I needed to make a few more for the bazaar.

I finally finished these last night!


This bunch is made from flannel and are not quilted,
but should be nice and warm.
(I had these flannel scraps left over from a quilt I made years ago.)
 
 

They are filled with rice (about 50 pounds total!!)
and can be heated in the microwave, 
then placed on a sore or achy spot.  Aaaahhhh.

Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

PugMom said...

Super cute frogs! Looks like an easy pattern to make up and what a great way to use scraps! I bet they will sell out!

Podunk Pretties said...

Sure to be a wedding for those cuties....UH HUM!

The Inside Stori said...

How adorable!!!

Sheila said...

They are cute as a button! I bet you will sell all of them at your Church Bazaar.

Sharon said...

Those are the cutest ever. I love them.

PugMom said...

I found a free froggy pattern on the web, because you inspired me! What kind of rice do you use?