"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, September 19, 2014

Knitting Friday

During the past two weeks I had pockets of knitting time
since I traveled to Washington state and back.
It baffles me how people can just sit and not do anything,
whether it's in a doctor's office, waiting for a car repair
or on a plane.
Thankfully I always have something to keep me busy!
:)



This pair was finished on the trip back.
I actually turned the heels on these instead of using the
Afterthought Heel.
I think this way takes longer,
but when the toe is knitted,
the sock is finished.

:)

This yarn is so soft and squishy!



I started this pair for an art teacher friend of mine.
The yarn is called "Crayon Box."
:)



We spent a day in Vancouver, BC
and found a shop that had this beautiful "yarn."

It's recycled Sari silk.
I had never seen it before.
The colors are just gorgeous and I'm looking
forward to working with it.
Has anyone else used this in a project?



Please visit Patchwork Times to see what 
others are knitting.


Happy Friday!

No comments: