"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, August 8, 2014

Knitting Friday

Wow!!
I have done very little knitting these
past two weeks.

Last week I was out of town and didn't post,
but I didn't have anything to post anyway!

There is a new start this week....
I began knitting a new pattern
and didn't like it,
so I ripped it out.
Started another pattern
and didn't like it,
so ripped it out.
Then I decided to knit my usual
Vanilla socks.


I LOVE this yarn!
It's so much fun to knit with, 
watching to see what color comes next.

The Vanilla sock really shows off the yarn.


I did finish the bodies of these socks
and will add the
Afterthought Heels
where the pink yarn is located.
The socks are the same size,
even though they don't look like it here.


My sweater is still at a standstill.
I became frustrated with not being able to figure out
what to do next.
It's time to get this going again!


Visit Patchwork Times to see what others
are knitting!

Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Teresa in Music City said...

I love plain vanilla socks too! And that yarn - ooo-la-la!!!! Such fun seeing each color band appear :) Your sweater is much too gorgeous to just sit - I hope you figure out what comes next soon so I can drool!!!

Maggie said...

Love those vanilla socks, they show off the yarn so nicely.

Beth said...

Love the socks. good luck with your sweater. It is very pretty.

Gari in AL said...

Great socks! I love the yarn, gotta get me some. And I am getting interested in how your sweater is knit.