"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Friday, July 11, 2014

Knitting progress

This week I have three pieces
finished for my Sweater!
AND
they are blocked!!



The neck decrease on the left front piece
Gave me fits!
I still don't know if it's been
knitted correctly,
but it looks okay...
there is a decrease.

Next is to sew the shoulder seams together and
then knit the side panels.

I might have a sweater by fall!

Visit Patchwork Times to see what others
are knitting.

Happy Friday!

5 comments:

Libby in TN said...

I continue to be amazed. It is fascinating how the color changes work.

swooze said...

Looking good!

Judy D in WA said...

This is just fabulous! It gets better and better.

Judy S. said...

You're doing great! It's going to be an awesome sweater. Kudos to you!

Dar said...

Great looking sweater for sure. You are doing a wonderful job.