"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Finished Baby Quilt

A few months ago my husband
asked that I make a baby quilt for a 
co-worker of his.
The co-workers wife is due in August.

The top has been finished for a couple of months
and now it is quilted and bound...
ready for delivery!


To quilt this one, I used the #4 stitch on my Bernina,
with a stitch length of 3.0.
It's so cute with the chevrons.


I love the big polka dot backing.


I've posted this to
"Whoop, Whoop Friday!"
:)

Happy Quilting!

5 comments:

Jayne said...

How adorable! It looks so cheery! This little quilt is going to make someone very happy!

Run 'n Stitch said...

I love the colors. When you say #3 stitch, I assume you mean the programed stitch. I've thought about doing that for quilting. I like how it looks. Lucky baby!

Mari said...

What a happy quilt! The fabrics are so cheerful. Nice work!

Ramona said...

Yes, I used the programmed stitch #4 on my machine with a stitch length of 3.0. I saw this on another blog a few weeks ago and just love it!

Snowcatcher said...

I, too, think this is such a cheerful and fun quilt!