"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot....

.... like Christmas!

The decorating is done...
The shopping is almost done...
(one small thing yet to get!)
The cards are here
and the letter is written...
The wrapping hasn't begun...
 And I'm not sure if baking will be done this year...
BUT...
It's Christmas!!


Ornaments my daughter and I made are
wrapped and ready to be given...


For several years I bought a hand made Santa
from this woman at a local craft show.
She made them out of old quilts or blankets
 and vintage buttons, etc.
I love my Santas. 
Sadly, she isn't in this show anymore.

This year I found this metal tree for some of my
vintage ornaments!


I made our stockings last year...
so much fun!


Lots of handmade ornaments on our tree
with the yoyo garland I made last year!
 


Years ago I cross-stitched the Santas on my foyer table...
along with quilting the cathedral window table runner.
This Santa and snowman came from another craft show.

These are a few of my favorite things!

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: