"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Getting it Done December...

Well...
November was a bust for me.
I did not mark off
One
Thing
On
My
List!

I'll just move that list to December,
but will change the first item.

I've decided to send my
Blind Man's Fancy
to a long-arm quilter.
It's too big for me to do on my own.


So, here is my December list:
1. Finish the Courthouse Steps for my sister.
(I need to finish the blocks and then sew
the top together.)


2. Quilt and Bind the 3 mini quilts.
Two are quilted and have the binding machine stitched in place;
the third needs to be quilted. I ripped out what I had done. :(


3. Make the angel ornaments.
I need to get going on these TODAY!!

4. I cut the pieces for Missouri Crossing.
Now I need to sew them together.


Hopefully my December list will have some checks at the end of the month!

Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

November's over, and it's okay! Really nice list for December, and love the pictures you've shown. That quilt really deserves some special quilting, so I hope you have a great longarm quilter! Your sister is SO lucky! I just KNOW you will have some progress to show in January. =)