"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says...."Oh crap! She's up!" Unknown

Monday, November 18, 2013

Design Wall Monday...

Last year I made a
Courthouse Steps
quilt for my mom.

My sister LOVED it.
 So....
I'm making one for my sister!



I cut the strips a bit ago
and was able to get some of the blocks 
sewn together this past week.
The sewing goes very quickly!

  

I'm a little more than half way finished with the blocks.



While I like these colors,
they aren't my fave,
but...
they are my sisters.


My design wall is still not finished,
but I am working on it.
I'm using insulation squares covered in flannel.
Had to buy a new staple gun. 
:( 
Mine was jammed!

Visit Patchwork Times to see what
others are creating.

Happy Quilting!
:)

7 comments:

Lois (AKA Onnie) said...

These colors are just lovely!! I'm busy handquilting, but am so ready to piece something!

Gari in AL said...

This quilt is going to be beautiful. It is not in my colors either but the blend make them beautiful.

Linda said...

I love this quilt. Your sister has good taste. ;o)

AnnieO said...

Very pretty colors and your blocks look sharp!

Judy Hansen said...

Beautiful! I want to be your sister too!

straythreads said...

love the quilt and the colors

Dar said...

This is one of my favorite blocks. Your sister's colors look great. You are such a good sister.